COMING SOON: Version 11.3.0!
By Chuck (a.k.a. Topps Admin) on 2020-05-12 19:45:00
UPDATE: We plan on entering a maintenance period to begin releasing version 11.3.0 tomorrow morning, Thursday May 14th, at 7:00 AM EST. During the maintenance period, collectors will not be able to enter the app. You may still be able to download the update from the app stores while we are in maintenance, but will not be able to enter the app until we have exited maintenance mode.
When we exit maintenance, we will require that all Collectors are on the latest version of Marvel Collect. If you have not updated, you will not be able to access the app until you have updated to the most recent version.
For more information on maintenance, see our FAQ's by pressing the "View" button below.
We’re very excited to announce a big update coming your way this week. Some of the major changes included in this update are detailed below:
What To Expect - Version 11.3.0:
- SETS & AWARDS: Sets & Awards have merged together! Sets will now house all award information and will be where collectors can claim awards for completing sets! Navigate to the new Sets & Awards area to view all awards.
- TROPHIES: Trophies (the plaque awards received for completing a set) are now also located within Sets & Awards. Tap on the Trophies tab to see yours!
- CARDS: The Card view is now much larger! View your cards in the newly redesigned card view! Cards will also now include a link directly to their set. This link can be found in the Info panel when viewing a card. Check out any card to see all the changes!
- PROFILE: Collectors profile headers will alter in size depending on which screen you are on. Your profile header will still be accessible from the top of your screen, but will take up much less space.
- STORE: You may see some new icons appear on items in the store. These represent when an item is either new or close to leaving the store. Keep eye out for the green NEW icon and the red LAST CHANCE icon!
- COMMENTS: We've updated the system that News comments function on in order to lay the ground work for future improvements. Due to this, past comments on older articles can no longer be viewed in app and commenting on some old articles may not be possible.
- AND MUCH MORE! This update contains many bug fixes and polish items as well. Keep an eye out for more details when released!
- There will be a maintenance mode required for this update. As we get closer to the release time, more details will be shared on what to expect.
- We will require that all Collectors are on the latest version of Marvel Collect upon release. If you do not update, you will not be able to access the app until you have updated to the most recent version.
- Occasionally it takes some time for the update to populate within the different app stores, but it will normally appear to update within 24 hours of the initial release.